Why u do something
IMO, there are few reasons to do smth:
- for money
- to learn new technologies/ language. Usually you copy existing stuff.
- you encounter easier way to do what you already do. So u automate or make special tool for your need.
- you find some tool and think you can do better
why you watch / read smth
- you are bored
- you need some knowledge for action/job
- you want to know more about something you already know/ watch
This is what I call spiral. When you do something, you are going into spiral.
You need to make b for action a. And for action b you need to make action c.
This is similar to dependency hell, but IRL.
Alternative is void - doing nothing.
But what is better - I don't know.